The Accounting Reconciliation Specialist analyzes, reviews, and reconciles accounting records for financial reporting. This position also provides assistance with preparing financial statements for the department.
- Prepare deposit account and banking reconciliations
- General ledger entries related to bank reconciliations
- General Ledger reconciliation
- Areas of focus: Commercial Real Estate, Trade Finance, Retail Banking, & Correspondent Banking services.
- Write and/or review procedures/process for reconciliations
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Performs other Accounting duties as assigned.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Accounting procedures and principles.
- Hands on Experience with spreadsheets and financial reports.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High Level of accuracy and efficiency.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information that must not be shared with others.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite such as Excel and Word.