EXTERNAL CLIENT ROLE
- Administer the Telecom expense management, and the consultant management systems.
- Process IT invoices, track vendor contracts, assist in dispute resolution and vendor enquiries.
- Provide expense monitoring report and perform reconciliations.
- Handles inquiries regarding Vendor payment histories and open items.
- Assist the Head of GSP in reviewing the current invoice payment process, identify area of improvements, and work on an implementation plan.
- Assist the Head of GSP in writing formalized procedures for different processes in GSP.
- GSP covers a broad range of processes across the bank. Main areas of focus are on IT procurement, sourcing of contractors and consultants, vendor risk management, software license management, corporate travel policy, a subscription management. The ideal candidate shall have an experience in Project Management, Change management, workflows, data analysis and presentations.
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate strong initiative, willing to learn, strong excel and access skills and presentation skills, capacity to understand and explain complex processes.
- Report improvement plan, issues and proposed solutions
- Understand sourcing and procurement stakes, understand current maturity of users and processes
- Bachelor Degree
- 2-3 years Accounts Payable (including invoice, accruals, prepays and fixed assets
- Sourcing & Procurement, Outsourcing contract management
- MS Office Suite (Excel Proficiency)