Office Status: On Site
- Manage team diary and the important meetings and committees the team needs to attend together with vacation and travel schedules of all team members.
- Manage travel: dealing with travel agents, updating itineraries, preparing itineraries, coordinating with other colleagues who are traveling, assistance with changes that happen while overseas.
- Manage expenses: chase team members for the expense reports, assist in preparation of invoices
- Manage IT related matters: dealing with set-up for each new team member, dealing with new and/or broken equipment, clogged inboxes, dealing with Helpdesk on setting up video-conference calls.
- Manage filing & archiving documents in an organized manner and in compliance with Bank requirements.
- Assistance in coordinating the resolution of monthly system anomalies
- Various other administrative duties such as loading up business cards into outlook, answering phones when team head is travelling or in meetings, binding pitch books…
- Coordination team/clients events