International Banking Client
Office Status: On Site
Main mission is to implement trading software solutions used by the Direct Market Services & Solutions trading desk in the Americas to trade stocks and futures through various algo trading strategies. The Algo Developer will have experience developing real-time systems capable of trading in fast markets with an emphasis of solid code that scales well. The environment is fast moving and it’s critical that the candidate be able to quickly translate new ideas into solid implementations.
Primary tasks include but are not limited to:
- Develop, ensure baseline, and support low latency trading systems and related tools.
- Take full ownership of algorithmic systems from inception to delivery.
- Work directly with traders to understand their needs and to implement their trading strategies.
- Analyze performance of end-to-end systems
- Communicate and liaise with support, infrastructure, and market access development teams to improve the trading systems.
- Adapt existing tools, used in other regions, to the US electronic business
- Understand key industry trends in algo development and market microstructure.
- Collaborate with other members of algo development team globally
- Improve the backtest framework
- Study new indicators and strategy (understand user needs, suggest solutions, etc)
- The candidate will need to work very closely with various teams:
- Liaise & interact with worldwide team members (developers working on the same platform in Paris/Asia)
- Front Office in U.S. will provide the functional guidelines
- In house IT market access teams (dev and support) in charge of the market connectivity