EXTERNAL CLIENT ROLE
- Review of AML monitoring alerts to ensure that all activity is in compliance w/ current BSA/AML regulatory standards, and ensure that AML monitoring alerts are documented and dispositioned in compliance with the standards established in the Bank’s policies and procedures.
- Conduct enhanced investigations when needed on individuals and activity that are deemed possibly suspicious.
- File Suspicious Activity Reports for confirmed Suspicious Activity.
- Review of daily reports and reconciliations of all daily transaction and customer uploads within compliance databases.
- Assist the team with any remediation projects in regards to the Bank’s compliance tools or policies and procedures.
- Assist in the annual process of compliance certification with NYS DFS Regulation Part 504
- Assist with analysis of data for the Bank’s BSA/AML and OFAC Risk Assessments.
- Assist with the review and validation of High Risk KYC files to ensure completeness and compliance with Bank policies and Regulatory Requirements.
- Assist in the AML and Sanctions training of key staff
- Review potential transactions to identify possible AML/Sanctions risk and provide appropriate guidance to bankers and support staff.
- Familiarity with finance and banking products
- Knowledge of US AML and OFAC regulations
Skills & Knowledge Requirements:
- IT Knowledge of Payment systems
- IT Knowledge of AML tools
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications