International Banking Client
Office Status: Hybrid
- Review and validation of High Risk KYC files to ensure completeness and compliance with Bank policies and Regulatory Requirements.
- Review and issue regulatory guidance to Bank staff on proposed activities and transactions.
- Review daily transactions to ensure that all activity is in compliance w/ current BSA/AML regulatory standards.
- Review of daily reports and reconciliations of all daily transaction and customer uploads within compliance databases.
- Assist with the analysis of updates in regulations and/or policies to ensure that the Bank is compliant with US regulations, as well as the Bank’s policies and procedures.
- Assist with the implementation of any new requirements that come as a result of new regulations or policies and procedures.
- Provide guidance to Front Office and Support staff on AML specific queries concerning proposed customers and/or transactions.
- Assist with analysis of data for the Bank’s BSA/AML and OFAC Risk Assessments.