Trading Firm Client
Office Status: Hybrid
We are looking for an AML Onboarding Analyst to join our growing Legal & Compliance team. You’ll assist with a variety of daily tasks related to onboarding counterparties for the firm. You’ll work alongside seasoned colleagues, learning to manage the many moving pieces that keep our systems and processes running smoothly.
The regulatory landscape within our industry is complex and evolving. You’ll be an integral part of our team as we expand our trading relationships and support the relationships we’ve already established. You will be responsible for conducting due diligence and associated tasks, as well as acting as the liaison between the counterparty.
The right person for this role will enjoy working with paperwork and people, and be able to answer questions and explain processes clearly to both a wide range of colleagues across the firm and external parties.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience performing AML/KYC due-diligence-related tasks
- Motivated self-starter who can handle competing priorities and work effectively in a challenging, fast-paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Communicates clearly with colleagues and external partners
- Fluency in English required