Apply for the Analyst, Loan Management Group position
"*" indicates required fields
Office Status: Hybrid (3 days per week in office)
Salary Range: $100,000-$110,000
- Provide support in managing and executing transactions from beginning to closing including building and maintaining financial models.
- Preparation of credit applications, borrower rating applications, annual/quarterly client reviews.
- Monitor and evaluate current events related to the specific assigned sector and advise RM of these events.
- Attend conference calls, client meetings and due diligence in support of credit underwriting.
- Execution of transaction closing and legal documentation.
- Oversee junior analysts on individual transactions to drive execution
- End to end ownership of the portfolio and clients under assignment, from the point of origination to deal closing to ongoing monitoring.