- The Model Validator is responsible for validating models, maintaining model validation standards and procedure documents, engaging with stakeholders on model risk matters, and MRM reporting.
- Conduct model validation activities based on internal MRM policy and procedures.
- Conduct and perform quality assurance for model risk reporting.
- Communicate effectively with businesses on model risk matters.
- Collaborate with the Model Governance to ensure model governance and standards are appropriate for the firm’s risk profile and ensure enterprise-wide adherence.
- Execute model validation.
- Enhance capabilities to operate MRM developed challenger/benchmark models.
- 0-3 years’ experience in the model risk management at a regulated financial institution.
- Understanding of settlement and clearing, and the differences is a plus.
- Knowledge of US Banking Regulations (Federal Reserve Board) is a plus.
- Experience in working with statistical models.