Apply for the Anti-Bribery & Corruption And Anti-Tax Evasion Risk Officer (VP/ED) position
"*" indicates required fields
Office Status: Hybrid (3 days per week)
Salary: $100,000 – $275,000
- Lead AB&C and Anti-Tax Evasion initiatives that arise for the first line in the WM and U.S. Banks businesses
- Develop and implement the firm’s AB&C and Anti-Tax Evasion policies, guidance and procedures for the first line
- Provide advice, guidance and training to the business on AB&C and Anti-Tax Evasion risk-related matters and related procedures. Particular focus on interpreting and applying AB&C and Anti-Tax Evasion laws and regulations in answering queries and providing subject matter expertise to the Business.
- Ensure first line compliance with all relevant AB&C and Anti-Tax Evasion regulations, standards, and policies
- Performing first line AB&C and Anti-Tax Evasion risk assessments to assist with the prioritization of program activities and the identification of control enhancement opportunities.
- Monitor and report on first line AB&C and Anti-Tax Evasion -related activities
- Collaborate closely with critical internal stakeholders including Senior Business Leaders, Second Line, Technology and Internal Audit
- Oversee and decision matters (including transactional and activities) that may pose AB&C and / or Anti-Tax Evasion risk to the first line
- Maintain the first line current on changes in AB&C and Anti-Tax Evasion regulations and policies and update the respective firm’s programs for first line accordingly
- Build and manage a team of AB&C and Anti-Tax Evasion first line professionals
- End-to-end business supporting, include subject matter expertise advice and recommendation on AB&C and Anti-Tax Evasion matters, standards and policies
- Implement preventative detective controls and testing