International Banking Client
Office Status: Hybrid (2 days per week in office)
Salary: $150,000 – $185,000
- Review and support of gifts and entertainment pre-clearance requests from employees of all group companies via electronic system (Concur) and otherwise (I.e., manual).
- Provide the main advisory support for all group companies’ employees for the gifts and entertainment program.
- Review post event gifts and entertainment monitoring reports for detection of policy breaches.
- Support the breach management process for the processing of detected policy breaches, including communications with employees, notifications of relevant parties, maintaining complete and accurate records of such breaches.
- Liaise with stakeholders and departments to analyze their concerns and issues regarding the gifts and entertainment program.
- Maintain proper books and records of all gifts and entertainment escalations.
- Assist with the review and maintenance of the Gifts and Entertainment and the Anti-Bribery and Corruption policies and procedures.
- Assist with maintenance, communications, and development of as well as provide training to employees for gifts and entertainment. Liaise with the Training Team in this regard.
- Assist management in remediating open audit findings and self-identified issues related to gifts and entertainment, as well as any regulatory findings.
- Assist with identifying, analyzing, monitoring, and reporting metrics related to gifts and entertainment.