Apply for the Anti-Money Laundering And Sanctions Risk Officer (VP/ED) position
"*" indicates required fields
Office Status: Hybrid (3 days per week in office)
Salary: $100,000 – $275,000
- Lead AML & Sanctions risks initiatives that arise for the first line in the WM and U.S. Banks businesses
- Develop and implement the firm’s AML & Sanctions policies, guidance and procedures for the first line
- Provide advice, guidance and training to the business on AML & Sanctions Risk-related matters and related procedures. Particular focus on interpreting and applying AML & Sanctions laws and regulations in answering queries and providing subject matter expertise to the Business.
- Ensure first line compliance with all relevant AML and Sanctions regulations, standards, and policies
- Performing first line AML & Sanctions risk assessments to assist with the prioritization of program activities and the identification of control enhancement opportunities.
- Monitor and report on first line AML and Sanctions-related activities
- Collaborate closely with critical internal stakeholders including Senior Business Leaders, Second Line, Technology and Internal Audit
- Oversee and decision matters (including transactional and activities) that may pose AML or Sanctions risk to the first line
- Maintain the first line current on changes in AML & Sanctions regulations and policies and update the respective firm’s programs for first line accordingly
- Build and manage a team of AML & Sanctions first line professionals
- End-to-end business supporting, include subject matter expertise advice and recommendation on AML & Sanctions matters, standards and policies