This position will be responsible for understanding system requirements, defining test plans, writing automated scripts, and executing tests to detect and quantify issues pre and post launch. We’re looking for someone with experience using automated testing frameworks and writing test scripts.
- Understand system requirements, proactively find answers to questions, understand the impact of proposed changes, define QA scope, and create test plans.
- Write and execute automated and manual test plans against business requirements, and verify applications.
- Quickly identify bugs or issues, communicate them to developers, and assist in tracking down their cause
- Assist in defining our QA methodology and processes.
- Continuously work on implementing process improvements and contribute to our in-house automation testing frameworks.
- Create new automated scripts and other methods to prevent bugs before and during deployment.
- Consistently meet project deadlines.
- 3+ years of enterprise level experience.
- 1+ years of experience in API testing, Web Services, REST API.
- Experience with API testing tools: Postman or similar tools.
- Experience writing SQL queries.
- Ability to write and execute test plans from specifications or verbal communications.
- A passion for engineering, learning, and teamwork is a must!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other technical degree is a plus.