Primary job functions:
- Work closely with Lead Architect, Developers, DevOps, Infrastructure and Business to uplift and modernize existing in-house applications and development platforms.
- Drive the successful delivery of end-to-end project management of multiple concurrent projects, enhancements and implementations
- Document project scope and obtain sponsor approvals
- Create and manage project plans. Track and escalate risks and issues.
- Review, analyze and document the current state of existing systems and processes, document future state expectations from users and stakeholders, to produce high-quality project documents and artifacts.
- Work closely with the delivery teams to solve problems and facilitate impediment resolution in a timely manner to drive continuous improvement.
- Understand the impact of changes to downstream applications and coordinate with the affected teams to ensure they are in lockstep with project schedule.
- Document QA test plans and execute test cases.
- Work with users to document UAT test plans/cases. Manage UAT and assist in testing. Track defects & resolutions.
- Work with IT and Business to document Production Implementation & validation plans
- Assist with production implementation & coordinate user validation
- Manage all aspects of Vendor relationships including contracts, invoicing and SOWs when applicable.
- Archive all project documentation into company wide repository
- Participate in production support and BAU enhancements of in-house applications
- 7+ years experience as a Project Manager preferably in the Financial Industry with a proven track record for delivering high quality products on time.
- 5+ years of application development experience.
- Working knowledge of Application Development technologies (Full stack, .NET/C#, SQL preferred – Cloud is a plus)
- Demonstrated experience managing, end to end, design, definition and delivery of technical solutions in-line with strategic goals
- Fluent in converting user requirements into usable technical specifications for Development.
- Strong communication/presentation skills (written and oral) in cross-cultural business environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Must be highly energetic, detail-orientated, and extremely proactive and have the ability to perform under pressure in a challenging environment.
- Be able to work on multiple tasks/projects at a time and move from one project to the next
- Foster a team atmosphere and encourage team members to contribute to innovative solutions
- Strong skills working with MS Excel, MS Project, MS Word, MS Power Point, MS SQL & SharePoint
- Advanced MS Excel & MS SQL experience a plus.
- JIRA Admin and configuration experience is a plus
- Experience managing a vendor relationship is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree. Computer Science or Information Systems preferred. Advanced degree is a plus.
- Availability to make time commitment to meet Project Life Cycle timelines