Retail Banking Client
Office Status: Hybrid
Our client is seeking an Associate level candidate to join the Asset-Backed Securitization (ABS) business line within the Asset Backed Finance (ABF) group. The Associate will work with and support ABS team members in all aspects of non-mortgage securitization transaction origination, structuring, and execution, including both lending transactions and ABS bond underwriting roles.
The Associate will initially report to the Head of ABF and the role will be based in Stamford, CT.
- Support senior team members in all aspects of deal marketing, origination, underwriting, and execution.
- Prepare external marketing materials and assist in the development of new business ideas and pitch strategies
- Work closely with junior team members to ensure proper maintenance of the transaction and market information database
- Review and participate in providing comments on basic securitization legal documents
- Assist in preparing cashflow analysis and modeling related to the collateral which supports the securitization debt
- 2+ years of non-mortgage asset-backed securitization lending experience at a commercial or investment bank
- Familiarity with securitization legal documents for revolving facilities backed by traditional asset classes (consumer, auto, and equipment loan and leases) and esoteric assets (container, rail, data centers, etc.)
- Knowledge of the Term ABS market and transactions backed by traditional and esoteric assets
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or Economics
- FINRA Licensing (Series 79 and/or 7 and 63) preferred