- Responsible for the continuation of BSA duties in the absence of the BSA Officer
- Responsible for the continuation of OFAC duties in the absence of the OFAC Officer
Assistant BSA Officer
– Responsible for the continuation of BSA duties in the absence of the BSA Officer and include the following responsibilities and duties:
– Investigate, analyze, and document suspicious activity alerts generated in TM.
– Responsible for preparing and reporting SAR with FinCEN.
– Supervise the TM Team.
– Responsible for identifying and tracking customers who require site visitation and disseminating to the appropriate branch.
– Oversee the monitoring and managing of high-risk customers.
SAR Management in Patriot Officer
– Responsible for submitting a job batch for Dynamic Risk Modeling (customer risk assessment) in Patriot Officer beginning of every month.
– Responsible for assigning and tracking alerts to ensure completion.
– Responsible for ensuring alerts in dynamic risk modeling batch are properly reviewed and completed.
– Responsible for updating the high-risk customers in Patriot Officer.
– Responsible for performing quarterly ATM related monitoring.
– Responsible for performing quarterly international ACH monitoring.
– Responsible for performing quarterly international ATM monitoring.
– Conduct secondary reviews on escalated alerts for proper disposition.
– Escalate potential suspicious activity to the BSA Officer for determination.
– Responsible for performing and evaluation Branch Security Monthly Testing Report and Semi-Annual Security Certification Reviews.
– Administer reviews to verify the applicable responses are accurate and confirm appropriate documentations are obtained and maintained.
– Follow up with any pending and/or open items to ensure that the certification reviews are complete.
– Maintain Branch Security Monthly Testing reports.
– Maintain Semi-Annual Security Certification reports.
– Maintain Quarterly ATM related monitoring report.
– Maintain IAT monitoring report.
– Maintain International ATM monitoring report.
Assistant OFAC Officer
– Responsible for reviewing and clearing alerts for possible OFAC match.
– Responsible for updating and maintaining branch OFAC approval list.
Patriot Officer Management
– Review and clear results of customer database check in Patriot Officer for possible OFAC match daily.
– Perform independent OFAC testing when OFAC list is updated and perform monthly reconciliation of OFAC updates to ensure independent testing is completed.
– Review and clear results of possible OFAC match submitted from branches and departments.
– Review and clear payments from/to high risk jurisdictions.
– Escalate potential matches to OFAC Officer for proper disposition.
– Maintain bank-wide OFAC suspect hit clearance control log.
– Maintain bank-wide OFAC approval list.
– Update and maintain high risk countries in the payment system.