Global Commercial Banking Client
Office Status: Hybrid (3 days per week in office)
Salary: $80,000 – $95,000
- Maintain all sections of the Compliance policies and procedures;
- Provide and maintain a compliant working environment by adhering to all laws, regulations and ethical standards;
- Perform Quality Control on system and manually generated alerts;
- Make risk based determination to ensure the accuracy of alert disposition;
- Ensure alert investigation rationale and supporting documents are sufficient and well documented;
- Escalate alerts that are recommended for further investigation;
- Review all requested tracking logs to ensure accurate records inputted by analysts.
- Provide feedback and training to AML analysts on discrepancies;
- Participate special projects or critical alerts allocated by management including transaction analysis, TMS rule tuning, and UAT testing;
- Perform other compliance related duties as assigned.