Apply for the Associate / AVP, Credit Risk (C&I) position
"*" indicates required fields
Office Status: Hybrid
Salary: $60,000 – $90,000
Credit Risk Review
- Review and analyze credit requests submitted by Front Office in all aspects under minimal supervision, including but not limited to limit structure, historic financial
performance, assumptions used to prepare base case and stress case financial projections, management, industry, market and economic conditions and third party reports
- Provide and document recommendations to Front Office credit proposals
- Articulate credit risk view with respect to the bankability of Front Office requests and their conformity with the Bank’s policies and procedures.
- Provide comments/recommendations on key terms and conditions, approval conditions, policy exceptions, internal risk rating and post-lending monitoring requirements
- At the AVP level, assist account officers with loan structuring, loan exposure management and on-site due diligence as needed
- Conduct annual and/or quarterly reviews of existing credits as required by Bank policy
- Monitor industry trends and assess impact of and/or client specific negative news from a portfolio perspective
- Conduct exception and pipeline management.
- Develop relevant industry knowledge particularly for assigned portfolio, and expertise in banking products and regulatory requirements
- Demonstrate initiative to acquire necessary knowledge (industry, products, market conditions, policies and procedures) to perform job function