Apply for the Associate/AVP, Operational Risk Management – Clearing Investigation position
"*" indicates required fields
Office Status: Hybrid (3 days per week in office)
Salary Range: $80,000-$130,000
- Investigation and compensation for payments
- Approve investigation and compensation cases in related systems.
- Process payment inquires using clearing/investigation systems and other communication tools if needed.
- Approve payment vouchers, instructions after investigation
- Monitor transactions and activities throughout the day
- Monitor and resolve outstanding cases
- Business monitoring and reporting
- Reconcile outstanding suspense and other accounts
- Analyze, monitor and report the investigation business
- Identifying and managing business risks
- Act as risk managers with the responsibility for identifying, acting on and escalating risks and are held strictly accountable for the failure to discharge their risk management duties.
- Be responsible for demonstrating risk awareness by following all policies, procedures, and internal control in their daily routine.
- Other works
- Other works assigned by supervisor and department head