Apply for the Associate / AVP, Quality Control/Risk Management position
"*" indicates required fields
Office Status: Hybrid
Salary: $100,000 – $140,000
- Perform periodic risk and control self-assessment for the department including identifying, assessing, monitoring, and reporting on risks and controls to respective second line of defense;
- Perform enterprise risk assessments in order to identify current and emerging risks, assess their significance, determine trends, and identify areas of improvement to strengthen risk management activities for the department.
- Conduct business continuity management and review departmental business impact analysis, business continuity plan and coordinate business continuity plan testing;
- Conduct departmental third party risk and assess inherent risk, control effectiveness and residual risk before and after onboarding of third party vendor;
- Manage the process of identification, assessment, monitoring and reporting of risk issues and KRIs;
- Assist in business process review and revision of correspondent policy and procedures
- Conduct control testing and raise any potential issue to maintain a strong internal controls environment within the department.
- Review and monitor the compliance of departmental and relevant bank-wide policies and procedures for various processes within the department including accounting and financial reporting;
- Monitor and assess control effectiveness of internal control within the department
- Participate bank wide initiatives and address requests or inquiries if any;
- Facilitate and coordinate with internal and external auditor or examiner for related audits/examinations;