Apply for the Associate, Business Analyst – Market Risk position
"*" indicates required fields
Office Status: Hybrid (3 days per week in office)
Salary: $95,000 – $115,000
- Gather business requirements detailing current and future state requirements for tactical and strategic solutions.
- Ensure adherence to project governance and control processes around project delivery.
- Own body of work, escalate issues to the Lead Business Analyst/Project Manager and where necessary, the appropriate governance structure of the program.
- Timely reporting of project status, issues, risks to various management team and governance forum as appropriate.
- Leverage strong foundation of various market risk concepts to manage delivery of business mandatory market risk related changes.
- Good communication skills and understanding of key Market Risk business processes to support presentation of complex topics to senior management.
- Interprets Regulatory and Strategic business requirements in conjunction with various Market Risk stakeholders to manage scoping of business requirements and delivery.
- Act as business gate keeper, control issues being raised to IT and work with the business to ensure issues are raised appropriately and are fully understood/agreed globally.
- Work with the key stakeholders (business and Risk IT) to ensure all requirements surrounding the end-to-end process are clearly understood and appropriate, clear solutions are designed, documented and implemented.
- Work with lead Program and Portfolio Managers to organize and prioritize work for the global team within deadlines set and escalate as required.