International Banking Client
Office Status: Hybrid
Salary: $105,000 – $135,000
- The candidate will have an ability to complete due diligence, lead and manage multiple deals in various stages, and manage a portfolio of credits across infrastructure and power debt transactions and hedging instruments. Due diligence of projects includes understanding and interaction with technical, environmental, insurance, tax and market consultants.
- Work closely with the front office deal team, as well as other corporate functions including Market Risk, internal Legal, Finance, and other internal groups.
- Identify risks affecting the business for new or existing IPF credits. Analyze recurring cash flows, credit metrics, and projected financials and form a credit view.
- Perform financial analysis for the borrowers and other key project counterparties. Analyze an array of financial metrics to assess the value of a business, determine debt capacity and understand the financial risks associated with the project.
- Present credit views and recommendation of the transactions to CRO, CFO, CCO and other key senior professionals ahead of approval committees
- Apply fundamental credit analysis and various analytical tools to develop internal risk rating recommendations
- Establishes and manages credit risk limits in accordance with the risk tolerance for corporate derivate transactions
- Negotiate ISDA terms, working closely with internal legal / outside counsel.
- Manage a portfolio of counterparties including and ensuring timely completion of semi and annual credit reviews and regional / global portfolio reviews.