Our client, a market-leading private debt platform with over $30 Billion under management seeks an Associate Director: Portfolio Monitoring for its Middle-Market Direct Lending portfolio. This group provides senior, one-stop and second lien loans to US Middle-Market companies.
The position is based in St. Thomas, USVI.
The Associate Director will be responsible for performing complex financial analysis, regularly communicating with several internal and external parties regarding the underlying portfolio investments, as well as supervising and mentoring junior team members. The Associate Director will utilize Valuation Methodology for monitoring portfolio company performance and using the firm’s proprietary software tools to generate monthly and quarterly reports.
- 10-20 Years of Relevant Work experience
- Undergraduate Degree in Finance or Economics; MBA strongly preferred
- Experience with valuation methods (use of publicly-traded comparable multiples, discounted cash flow modeling, and debt pricing).
- Experience with Debt & Equity Pricing
- Knowledge of Cash-Flow Modeling and Yield Analysis