Apply for the Associate Director, U.S. Compliance Governance position
"*" indicates required fields
Office Status: Hybrid (3 days per week in office)
Salary: $135,000 – $185,000
- Responsible for working with the Head of U.S. Compliance Governance in development, monitoring and oversight of the U.S. Compliance Governance program, with specific oversight of: Program Management, Business Management, inclusive of budget, compliance reporting related data analytics, and governance
- Support leadership, coverage and development of U.S. Compliance Governance initiatives including, but not limited to, Regulatory Change, Issues Management, and Policies.
- Lead by example and provide support and guidance to Compliance Governance team peers
- Lead and/or drive key Compliance initiatives forward from identification to closure.
- Provide tracking, status updates and related reporting to any key initiatives.
- Work closely with relevant subject matter experts and senior management stakeholders.
- Manage technical enhancements related to U.S. Compliance, as applicable.
- Work with the Head of U.S. Compliance Governance or own various business management initiatives.
- Support monitoring, managing and tracking the U.S. Compliance budget.
- Perform and support annual self-assessment exercises to capture the present business environment.
- Serve as point of general point of contact for various business management and budget initiatives.
- Summarize and prepare reporting for various Compliance related forums and committees.
- Serve as point of contact for various Compliance reports.