- Provide hands-on risk management technical skills and with knowledge of risk management regulatory requirements and industry best practices.
- Participate in group wide projects and support timely risk management project implementations.
- Help streamline the Market and Liquidity Risk Analysis processes. Assist in the management of daily workflow.
- Knowledge of pre-existing and new regulatory guidance related to the business, such as Volcker Rule and Enhanced Prudential Standards rule.
- Help implement risk policies and procedures, reporting and governance to effectively control the inherent risks of the bank operations, including the application of regulatory guidelines and best practices.
- Help perform quantitative credit risk analysis, credit risk stress testing and timely counterparty credit risk monitoring
- Assist in preparing daily credit risk analysis reports, monthly Credit Risk Management Committee and quarterly Trust Committee materials Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned by management
- Education Level: Bachelor Degree in Finance/Mathematics discipline
- Years of Experience: 4-6 years of relevant work experience
- Risk management experience in Risk Management. Knowledge of various products such as fixed income, derivatives, foreign exchange, futures, Loans, and options.
- Knowledge of risk management methodologies and disciplines, including quantitative analysis, value at risk, economic capital, stress testing and scenario analysis, preferably with an emphasis in the banking industry
- Excellent SQL, VBA, MS Excel and MS Access skills with experience building and implementing risk management programs and systems
- Managerial skills in managing projects, initiatives, and implementing regulatory requirements
- Detail oriented, excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- Solid collaboration skills with the ability to manage complex situations working with various stakeholders for timely resolutions
- Experience with IT, front office, middle office and/or back office activities within Banking and Capital Markets Personal traits: Proactive / Team player / Flexible and good communicator / Superb analytical, organizational and project-management skills / Ability to perform hands-on tasks / Adaptable to changes