EXTERNAL CLIENT ROLE
This role resides within the U.S. Capital Adequacy Team and CCAR (Team). The Team is responsible for the management and execution of CCAR projections for the following components: Financial Aggregation, Credit Risk RWA, Market Risk RWA, OCI, and OTTI, as well as other projects within the Capital Adequacy framework. As part of the group’s core function, this position will involve production of external and internal reporting, and analytics for CCAR, Capital Planning and Financial Performance Management (FPM) processes.
Support projections process and financial aggregation for CCAR (on and off cycles) which includes but is not limited to
- Supporting CCAR aggregation, analytics and reporting process including analyzing and developing aggregated financials and capital ratio projections across multiple scenarios.
- Maintaining documentation (process, controls, etc.), limitation and weaknesses, assumptions, controls and governance, model validation (EMRM/QMRG) sensitivities analysis methodology, and supporting internal audit requests, and Regulatory follow-ups.
- Develop and execute runbook generation, develop Review & Challenge presentations, and draft preliminary responses to any technical regulatory requests.
- Support CCAR program activities with the management of the program.
- Support roll-out and enhancements of financial initiatives and framework.
- Tracking issues observed during execution of the CCAR process (from identification through resolution).
- Maintain and enhance/automate processes including partnering with change and technology teams on enhancements and ongoing regulatory changes.
- Collaborate with Risk, Functions and IT teams to execute CCAR run book and generate CCAR results and analytics.
Support U.S. FPM and Capital Adequacy process which includes but is not limited to:
- Support U.S. legal entity financial projections framework analytics including reporting for Board, Regulators and Senior Management. Partner with PPNR leads to support translation of management financial projections into legal entity financials.
- Support U.S. FPM reporting and analytics framework including managing certain ongoing and ad hoc reports (i.e. Peer analysis, tracking against Early Waring Indicator (EWI) Framework, Backtesting quarterly actuals to CCAR projections), and support various Committee meetings (i.e. ALCO).
- Strong background in Capital Management (policy, adequacy, analytics, projections) including CCAR experience, or Regulatory Reporting and Analysis
- 3+ year of relevant work experience in Finance or Risk Related Roles
- Degree in Accounting/Finance, or Economics
- Strong analytics skill set
- Broad comprehension of Capital Markets and Financial Services Industry
- Familiarity with operational and support environment issues.
- Familiarity with compliance and regulatory environment in which the platform operates.
- Financial analysis skills and experience.
- Demonstrated ability to foster and respond to the culture of the banking industry.