- Draft, negotiate and finalize all corporate documentation and commercial agreements necessary to operate the business, including, without limitation, Brokerage Service Agreements, NDAs, Term Sheets, Letters of Intent, Leases, Data License Agreements (both as licensee and licensor), Software and Intellectual Property Agreements, E Master Agreements, Communications Agreements and IT Infrastructure Agreements.
- Advise and support on corporate acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures, reorganizations and the like including management of term sheet phase through closing and thereafter as post-closing issues may arise from time to time
- Review and analyze impact of pending regulations upon businesses and communicate to management.
- Routinely advise Finance, IT, Operations and Data Sales on general corporate matters.
- Advise on IP related matters and oversee IP portfolio.
- Supervise outside counsel in connection with assigned matters including IP.
- Assist in corporate secretarial function including draft board resolutions and act as secretary to meetings.
- Other duties as may be assigned
Job Requirements and Responsibilities:
- 7-10 years of experience
- Strong on negotiation of commercial agreements (vendor contracts, electronic access agreements, NDAs, platform agreements, some brokerage related agreements, real estate leases)
- In house role at any type of corporate environment