International Banking Client
Office Status: Hybrid
Salary: $81,000 – $150,000.
- Conducting Hedge Fund and Fund of Hedge Funds due diligences, including completing due diligence reports and client ratings
- Preparing annual reviews, setting limits, managing exposures, opining on transactions, negotiation of legal terms, and active monitoring of risk.
- Negotiating credit terms of Legal agreements (ISDA, GMRA, Clearing agreements etc.)
- Managing client credit lines and transaction parameters
- Monitoring of portfolio and addressing daily overshoots across all applicable metrics
- Building proficiency with all systems used by the Group.
- Development, testing and delivering solutions relating to assigned projects and goals as applicable.