• This position oversees and supports P&P, IT Security, Disaster Recovery, Planning, regulation updates, Examination/Audit remediation work/countermeasure Support and improve IT Operations procedures and processes.
• As a member of the team, this role is expected to coordinate IT Business Management initiatives, recommend and implement improvements related IT Business Management processes.
• Works along and supports counterparty SVPs and VPs in the IT Group to strengthen and improve IT overall management.
• Contributes to the overall ITG Team through support of the wide enhancement initiatives.
• Supports ideas and management to achieve sustainable results and improve the Branch’s business environment.
• Support and maintain a proactive and robust operational risk management program, related initiatives, and projects as the Business Manager of the Information Technology Group.
• Based on change in the business work environment, changes in the position may occur and additional job functions or tasks may be added or removed accordingly.
• Specific Functional Areas of Responsibility May Include: o Application Portfolio Management o Audit Management o Business Continuity Coordinator o Business Group Liaison o Change Management o Control Officer o Disaster Recovery o EUC Management o Governance & Oversight o Issue Management o IT Operations Report o ITG Business Manager o Metrics Reporting o Procedure Management o IT Service Management o Time Management o Vendor/Contract Management
Education and Experience:
• BA / BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• 4-6 years or more in financial and/or computer industry or equivalent experience for IT enhancement activities and/or IT audit lead
• Familiarity with ITIL framework
• Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, Power Point and Internet Explorer.