International Banking Client
Office Status: Hybrid (3 days per week in office)
- Maintain and enhance current FR 2052a reporting processes from the enterprise database.
- Assist in developing business rules and controls to identify potential data issues.
- Drive regional liquidity rule application, interpretation, engaging Risk and Regulatory Policy to provide solutions in relation to regulatory reporting.
- Conduct monthly production reporting of the FR 2052a and LCR reports, using liquidity risk expertise and knowledge of each reporting entity’s business to validate reported figures
- Liaise with groups such as Audit, Data Management, Finance, Treasury, and I.T. to ensure end-to-end completeness of Liquidity reporting from team.
- Perform UAT testing and provide sign-off on all matters related to system enhancements/upgrades for 2052a reporting.
- Develop and maintain internal policy interpretation and implementation related Procedures for team that highlights all aspects of 2052a reporting.