Apply for the Associate, Operational Risk (Capital Markets) position
"*" indicates required fields
Office Status: Hybrid (2-3 days per week in office)
Salary: $85,000 – $131,000
- Executes the operational risk governance framework and RCSA program at the direction of the Group Head.
- Reports operational and regulatory risk related matters to the Head of the Operational and Regulatory Risk Group within the RMD.
- Produces Operational Risk Event reports as necessary, liaising with relevant departments.
- Reports weekly updates on outstanding operational risk events and tracks remediation items.
- Assists in managing the firm’s Risk Management Program as required per CFTC Rule 23.600.
- Periodically analyzes the firm’s Risk Tolerance Limits and Risk Appetite Framework and works with relevant departments to propose updates if needed, and secure approvals from the Global Risk Management Committee (GRMC).
- Works with Group Head in planning for upcoming regulatory requirements, e.g. FRTB, CFTC Capital Rule, etc.
- Assists Group Head in coordinating the New Product Committee (NPC) process for the Head of Risk Management.
- Reports updates and outstanding issues related to the NPC.
- Reports official meeting minutes for GRMC and NPC.
- Monitors the firm’s compliance with the Volcker Rule and produces monthly analysis.
- Produces daily risk analytic reports at the direction of the Market Risk and Analytics Group Head.