International Banking Client
Office Status: Hybrid
- Assists and coordinates Monitoring and testing Activities
- Assists the examiner-in-charge responsible for all facets of Operational Risk testing engagements
- Assists in the development and refinement of testing scripts
- Prepares information requests and announcement memoranda
- Performs assigned field work to validate the efficacy of internal controls and direct oversight of assigned staff and their assignments.
- Assists in the preparation of work papers for each engagement in accordance with department standards.
- Identifies underlying issues and escalation / validation thereof with clients.
- Drafts issue memoranda and reports for issuance to management.
- Assists in the registration and tracking of identified issues and corrective action plans to validate remediation efforts
- Participates in the RCSA process.
- Assists in the consolidation and reporting of results within local and Head Office reporting.