Apply for the Associate, Quantitative Risk Analytics position
"*" indicates required fields
Office Status: Hybrid
Salary: $80,000 – $120,000
- Execute functional testing to verify correct implementation of risk models, including replication and benchmarking.
- Develop, test, implement and document risk analytics for new products.
- Support the enhancement of infrastructure to implement new risk analytics models including controls to monitor their performance.
- Perform quantitative research to implement model changes, enhancements and remediation plans.
- Work with stakeholders across business and functional teams during model development process.
- Create tools and dashboards which can enhance and improve the risk analysis.
- Conduct analysis on existing model short-comings and design remediation plans.
- Maintain, update, improve and back-test risk models.
- Analysis of historical time series data.
- Identify risk not captured by analytics, develop and implement methodology to quantify the materiality, and design strategic plan to better integrate and manage such risk.