International Banking Client
Office Status: Hybrid
- Track and ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
- Closely monitors relevant market indices as well as industry developments.
- Prepare materials for internal committee, regulator examinations and external/internal audits.
- Routinely report credit related documentation within the department to senior management.
- Produce credit portfolio summary reports.
- Enhance the credit application processes including updating credit related manuals.
- Engages in restructuring and/or workout process to protect the Bank’s assets and maximize recovery.
- Manages research and analysis of client’s financial performance, continuous monitoring of events and strength of credit portfolio.
- Maintains communication with senior managers in Front Office to ensure credit standards/policies are fully understood.
- Undertake other related tasks and projects as required and assigned.