International Banking Client
Office Status: Hybrid (3 days in office per week)
Salary: $80,000 – $95,000
- The Sanction Analyst role is responsible for assisting and supporting the Sanction Compliance Officer and Assistant Compliance Officer in his/her role in managing, administering and coordinating the Sanction Program.
- Provide and maintain a compliant working environment by adhering to all laws, regulations and ethical standards and to lead by example
- Keep up with changing regulations in OFAC and BSA necessary in the completion of tasks
- Conduct customer screening, trade finance screening, and other Sanction related screening
- Serve as Level 1 reviewer of Sanction related items
- Informs the Assistant Compliance Officer of any potential regulatory compliance shortfalls within the Sanction Program
- Opines on any new regulatory pronouncements or changes and impact they may have on the Branch or Bank
- Draft inquiries in ICSWeb for OFAC investigations
- Assist with the annual regulatory examination
- Collect Daily/monthly Statistics for MIS reporting to report to management
- Act as back up for list verification when Sanctions Technology Management Team is shorthanded
- Performs other compliance related duties as required
- Act as risk managers with the responsibility for identifying, acting on and escalating risks and are held strictly accountable for the failure to discharge their risk management duties.
- Be responsible for demonstrating risk awareness by following all policies, procedures, and internal control in their daily routine.