Apply for the Associate, Senior Credit Portfolio Risk position
"*" indicates required fields
Office Status: Hybrid
Salary: $85,000 – $131,000
- Engage with data management team to obtain relevant portfolio data, identify key trends and synthesize such data to develop a cohesive assessment of the credit portfolio and prepare presentations to convey contextual significance for both senior management presentations and regulatory reporting.
- Assess developments in the credit portfolio with respect to risk guidelines, framework, or limits as appropriate.
- Develop analytical views on both internal portfolio and credit market trends to be incorporated in senior management presentations and regulatory reporting.
- Create presentations which analyze trends and developments and highlight key points in a readily understandable manner.
- Synthesize data and credit matters and develop contextual content for presentations to senior management and regulators.
- Recommend enhancements to data management processes to improve efficiency and accuracy of portfolio reporting processes.
- Interact with Business Units to help support, enhance, and adjust credit portfolio management, and maintain ongoing communications with business units and credit approval functions to effectively guide businesses within such controls and authorities.
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen with a risk-reward control perspective.
- Demonstrated ability to automate manual processes by using advanced IT skills.
- Strong presentation skills to create visualized charts/materials for readers including regulators and senior management.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and successfully manage multiple priorities and stakeholders under pressure.
- Ability to communicate appropriately at different levels of the organization to build collaborative relationships.