International investment bank
Office Status: Hybrid
Major international investment bank that specializes in financing and leasing transactions is looking for an AVP of Internal Audit to support Credit Risk. This is not a traditional audit group, it’s comprised of strategic credit risk professionals that will collaborate heavily with 2nd and 1st LOD. As an AVP, there’s a clear path to promotion to VP within 1.5 years. Hours are very reasonable and there’s a lot of flexibility – team will only work 1 day a week in the office.
- The selected individual will supervise assigned audit staff members as they evaluate the current control environment for business units operating within the Americas Division
- Provide feedback to Management on the adequacy of control designs, as well as the operating effectiveness of processes/activities.
- The candidate must be able to lead an audit team on larger, more complex audit reviews, as well as work as a team member.
- Strong working knowledge of Credit Risk Management and Credit Administration is required. Understanding of Credit Risk concepts, especially those associated with the Lines of Businesses (LOBs) that extend credit to corporations – Institutional Clients Group (ICG), Commercial Banking, Leasing arrangements, etc.
- 3-6 years of audit experience from a Big 4/Consulting firm or financial services company
- Credit Risk knowledge