- Identifies, prioritizes and develops relationship strategy for high-value retention, expansion clients and acquisition targets
- Delivers knowledgeable advice and solutions, institutionalizes client relationships, and optimizes revenue opportunities to the Commercial Bank
- Isolates current and emerging client needs and proactively introduces solutions
- Works with relevant business partners in team-based portfolio development and expertise delivery
- Plans and executes quality client/prospect calls
- Manages transaction processes from initial engagement through final close, including structure, pricing, internal approval / compliance processes and documentation
- Exercises credit acumen and pricing discipline
- Completes Relationship Management Process training and credit acumen assessment
- Develops consistent practices learned through the Relationship Management Process and required credit training
This position is exempt from timekeeping requirements under the Fair Labor Standards Act and is not eligible for overtime pay.
This position is incentive eligible.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Five (5) years’ experience in Commercial Banking or sales with at least two (2) years Relationship Management experience
- Strong negotiation and oral and written communication skills
- Positive reputation and network of industry contacts
- Relevant graduate degree