EXTERNAL CLIENT ROLE
- Drive the audit program enhancements to achieve a “Strong” internal audit function and to meet enhanced prudential standards
- Execute the audit coverage of the AML and sanctions (OFAC) programs.
- Prepare the audit US-wide BSA/AML and OFAC audit risk assessments.
- Design and execute audit tests of the AML program.
- Perform assigned audits including executing approved audit programs and questionnaires.
- Review audit workpapers covering planning and fieldwork for sufficiency.
- Provide subject matter expertise to assist in the execution of other audits (business, operations, technology) that may have AML-related risks.
- Ensure the delivery of audit reports and IA feedback that is complete, insightful, timely, accurate and concise.