Job Description: This is a full time position and is responsible for managing and executing Branch’s Compliance projects and BAU tasks pertaining to data extraction, analysis and management, and implementation of Compliance systems (e.g., system change management, data mapping, data reconciliation/quality checks, pre/post implementation UAT, and model/operational documentation).
- Assist Compliance to manage and execute the working plans according to the Bank’s compliance policies and working procedures.
- Contribute in data design, data mapping, data reconciliation, data quality checks, UAT and implementation on related Compliance systems, along with working process design for new function/system and development of related manual, policy and procedural documentation.
- Perform periodic review for the current transaction monitoring system (TMS) and transaction date, in accordance with related policy and procedures, and report any potential risks to the BSA Officer.
- Participate in rule tuning and testing in an annual basis, or follow the guidance of management decision.
- Conduct transaction analysis and rule tuning based on the requirements in relevant procedures / methodology documentation.
- Check, monitor and report the routine processing for Compliance, and make sure they are running in compliance with the policy and procedure as per requests from AML, KYC and Sanction, etc.
- Assist with various regulatory change initiatives, primarily focused on but not limited to AML, KYC, and Sanctions.
- Extract and perform analysis on the compliance risk assessment data and report any potential changes we need to make to BSA Officer.
- Provide trainings to related team member to help them with better understanding of CDS function.
- Any other duties and ad-hoc projects assigned by the CDS Team Manager.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor degree
- Must have 5+ years’ prior Compliance (e.g., AML, Sanctions, KYC) experience
- Sound experience in banking, with a strong emphasis as it relates to payment standards, payment flow, and business infrastructure
- Experienced in performance and implementation of AML software (e.g., Actimize, FIS) are strongly preferred
- Professional certification (CAMS) is a plus
Skills and Knowledge:
- Knowledge of best practice data management and data/information governance frameworks
- Proficient in MS-SQL, PPT and Excel (advanced functionalities)
- Knowledge of BSA/AML regulations and processes
- Proficiency in Chinese language is a plus