International Banking Client
Office Status: Hybrid (3 days in officer per week)
- Perform end to end Compliance review testing over AML, Sanctions, KYC, Training & Risk Assessment functions.
- Develop comprehensive QA workpapers describing testing performed and results identified.
- Develop well written QA reports providing root cause of compliance-related observations/findings and industry best practice
- Support compliance activities and remediation efforts across the organization
- Provide subject matter expertise in compliance QA related activates
- Develop adhoc MIS reports providing detailed QA statistics and regulatory/internal audit and self-assessment remediation/validation efforts.
- Ensure that Branch’s QA program dynamically adapts to U.S. regulatory and policy changes
- Review and validate the effectiveness of internal controls managed by the Branch’s compliance departments