The incumbent plays a key role in Front Line Unit compliance oversight and risk identification and management.
- S/he will assist the Deputy Chief BSA Officer to manage the Front Line Unit compliance oversight responsibilities on a day-to-day basis.
- The incumbent will manage, review and periodically enhance the Consumer and Regulatory Compliance Program, provide directions and oversight of key consumer and bank regulatory compliance elements, manage and communicate consumer and regulatory compliance risk assessment, and facilitate relevant training.
- The incumbent will also act as the Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) Officer and lead the relevant consumer & regulatory compliance activities.
- The ideal candidate will have at least a Bachelor’s degree, and J.D. degree is preferred.
- S/he should have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in legal and compliance with concentration in Consumer and Regulatory Compliance and at least 3 years of experience in designing and managing Consumer Compliance System.
- The ideal candidate will also have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Community Reinvestment Act compliance.
- Strong knowledge of consumer protection and regulatory compliance laws/regulations (e.g., disclosures, marketing and advertising material review, remittance, affiliate transactions, insider activities, etc.) is required.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills with the ability to provide practical solutions and ability to summarize large amount of information into clear and concise communication are also required.
- CAMS certification is preferred but not required.