Apply for the AVP, Corporate Banking-Client Relationship Team (CRE) position
"*" indicates required fields
Office Status: Hybrid
Salary: $65,000 – $150,000
Business Development & Customer Relationship
- Manage the commercial real estate lending process by identifying new opportunities; complete due diligence; prepare pre-screen memos; prepare and negotiating term sheets; manage third
party reports; prepare credit memos; present to credit committees and work with home office by respond to questions; review and negotiate loan documentation; manage closing process and
- Maintain regular contact with customers, develop new opportunities to expand the relationship and develop new relationships with prospects.
- Conduct market research and identify new targets to expand network of customer and business partner relationships to grow loan portfolio.
- Manage the servicing of the existing loan portfolio, including handling customer inquiries and overseeing payments.
- Provide efficient and professional account management to customers and resolve any difficulties/concerns in a timely manner.
- Conduct market research, identify new business opportunities and assist team with special projects.
Credit Risk Analysis
- Conduct due diligence for prospective deals that includes detailed credit and cash flow analyses, financial and industry analyses, and risk assessments.
- Evaluate credit worthiness of customers and report any unusual activities to supervisor.
- Timely preparation of documentation, acquire executed documentation from customer and review for accuracy.
- Verify that the appropriate pricing, loan terms and profitability requirements are achieved.
- Propose the new deal to the management team and risk committee and respond to home office credit questions.
- Identify issues, notify stakeholders, collaborate on mitigates/remedies, collaboratively recommend next steps and execute.
Portfolio & Post-lending Management
- Review, negotiate and have loan documents executed. AVP confirms documentation is consistent with loan approval terms and properly executed to assure loan package is complete
with proper signatures obtained. Manage preparation and maintenance of loan tickler and annual review process.
- Perform post-lending monitoring of accounts. Perform early identification of loan issues, notify
internal stakeholders, propose remedies and mitigates, collaborate on a recommended action plan
- Ensure the processing and closing of loans in a prompt, accurate and efficient manner.
- Follow-up and clear any and all outstanding loan exceptions related to portfolio and obtain required and delinquent documentation on a timely basis.
- Assist with administrative duties such as account setup, internal reports, drawdown management and others.
- Monitor matured/maturing loans/credit lines and coordinate appropriate renewal.
Risk and Compliance Management
- Understand and comply with all bank policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure all departmental and loan activities are in compliance with all applicable federal laws, and regulations such as Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), KYC and
others. Report any unusual activities to QCU team.
- Conduct periodic reviews of transactions to ensure compliance and accuracy.
- Understand and comply with bank policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Keep abreast of industry trends and understand regulatory requirements.
- Assist with audits in providing requested documentations in a timely manner.