Apply for the AVP, Counsel / Legal position
"*" indicates required fields
Office Status: Hybrid (3-2 days per week in office)
Salary: $140,000 – $150,000
- Provides legal analysis, research and advice in support of the Branch business divisions and support functions.
- Reviews, negotiates, and drafts various contracts for the Branch business lines and support functions including bilateral and syndicated credit agreements (with focus on investment fund finance), vendor services agreements, confidentiality agreements, custody agreements, securities lending agreements as agent (e.g., MRAs, MSLAs, GMSLAs, GMRAs, ISDAs, tri-party collateral agreements) and related documentation required for such transactions by the business and support areas.
- Assists with corporate governance matters, including the preparation of materials for Branch governance committee meetings, including the Executive Management committee, the three Business Management committees, the Fiduciary Advisory committee and other internal governance committees and related agendas, corporate resolutions, minutes and other corporate governance documents, action items and records.
- Drafts and reviews legal correspondence, research memoranda, template texts for standardized agreements, internal policies and procedures and internal presentations on topics as needed. Assists with the internal business management functions of the Legal Group as needed.
- Researches, analyzes, and provides legal and regulatory advice to the Compliance, Risk Management, Administration and Planning and IT Group areas regarding new regulatory developments as needed.