International Banking Client
Office Status: Hybrid (3 days per week in office)
Salary Range: $95,000-$130,000
- Responsible to maintain the Model Risk Management framework, including supporting of Model Risk Management Policy, Model Risk Management Procedures, Model Inventory and repository of model related documentations
- Work closely with related business departments/teams, support with model risk management practice, such as model identification, model validation, model change management, and reporting
- Assist the independent model validation of various models in the NYB model inventory. Validation scope includes review of model conceptual soundness, evaluation of development data integrity, assessment on model assumptions and limitations, performing outcomes analysis (such as back-testing and benchmarking, etc.), and review of model governance and control process.
- Manage the resolution of model findings with model owners and track remediation progress
- Provide support for project management from the standpoint of model risk management, as necessary