Apply for the AVP, Credit Portfolio Management (Data Reporting) position
"*" indicates required fields
Office Status: Hybrid
Salary: $100,000 – $140,000
- Identifying, monitoring and reconciling credit risk data stored in various sources and systems and warehousing the monthly data used for Credit Risk Report creation support. Ensuring data accuracy for monthly data load and validation of final report output.
- Assisting with the oversight and reporting of the distribution risk pipeline that includes underwritten loans and bridge transactions to be taken out in the capital markets. Includes reviewing transactions, proposed deal structures, terms and assessing the stress loss related to proposed underwritings, limit utilization impact and ongoing deal monitoring.
- Coordinating with the Banking and Capital Markets teams to capture any changes to terms, report deviations to de- risking timelines and provide updates to management as needed. Identifying and reporting any potential limit breaches to management. Ensuring any documentation, workflow approvals and risk systems are completed in line with risk policies and procedures.
- Monitoring portfolio and trends in the loan and bond market including new issuance trends, investor appetite, pricing levels of relevant credits/structures and other material risk factors that may impact de-risking of transactions. Assisting with ad-hoc research and data reporting.
- Assisting with data management associated with the leveraged lending portfolio and ensuring compliance with limits.
- Liaising between the Credit Risk team and IT for new business requirements, ensuring efficiency and transparency, as well as for enhancement of existing reports or workflows. Supporting the identification and revision of reporting requirements.
- Ensuring that Credit Risk management practices reflect best practice, reviewing and refining various credit risk initiatives and assisting in adopting automation, streamlining processes, and identifying and implementing appropriate technology solutions.