Apply for the AVP, Credit Portfolio Management position
"*" indicates required fields
Office Status: Hybrid
Salary: $100,000 – $140,000
- Review and challenge the appropriateness of various internal models in wholesale credit stress testing and CECL. Engage with Risk analytics team on credit model development to enhance Portfolio Risk monitoring and improve Banking assessment of Risk appetite.
- Support Risk Appetite matters including calibration of portfolio appetite limits linked to business strategy and entity capital/earnings and for compliance with various complex regulatory requirements. Identify and document any deviation from firm Risk Appetite as appropriate.
- Assist in the design, development and execution of key credit risk management portfolio reporting, ensuring visibility of trends / concentrations, limit monitoring, and key risks across portfolios and business lines while validating data accuracy. Collaborate with the Risk Reporting team to validate the accuracy of the various portfolio management reports.
- Further develop and refine balance sheet and stress testing limits to appropriately balance risk and reward within the Risk Appetite framework. Coordinate with line of Business and Credit Officers to ensure Mizuho’s business with counterparties is structured to fit within Risk appetite.
- Analyze and prepare reports on business and / or Bank-level credit risk management activities to identify themes or trends. Prepare risk management analysis and presentations to senior management, regulators, and internal and external auditors.
- Assist in the oversight and completion of in-scope process documentation and testing of key controls to support Portfolio Credit Risk objectives.
- Ensure that Credit Risk management practices reflect best practice, review and refine various credit risk initiatives and assist in adopting automation, streamlining processes, and identifying and implementing appropriate technology solutions.
- Promote regulatory and compliance awareness and ensure adherence to risk-related policies and best practices.