Apply for the AVP, Credit Risk position
"*" indicates required fields
Office Status: Hybrid
Salary: $100,000 – $120,000
- Reviews / assesses credit and rating applications, including creditworthiness of relevant obligors, financial performance, industry / peer analysis, loan structure, and risk / return.
- Presents requests for regulatory rating and local booking approval recommendations to senior management.
- Proactively monitors assigned portfolio with consideration to market data.
- Demonstrates knowledge of regulatory expectations, specifically leveraged lending.
- Acts as liaison between, gathers information from and exchanges views with ACBD1 and senior management regarding issues related to rating applications, monitoring, analysis, standards and policies.