Large International Bank
Office Status: Hybrid
The Data Governance Assistant Vice President will support the bank-wide data governance activities and ensure adherence to the data governance framework for data policies, standards and practices, both at a departmental and enterprise-wide level, to achieve consistency, quality and data protection. This incumbent will work closely with all lines of defenses to improve the value and understanding of the data governance program including but not limited to the development of data dictionary, improvement in the documentation of core data assets, standardizing data policies and procedures, data policy designing data policies and driving data governance awareness and training. She/he will also lead with the data governance projects driven through the Data Governance Committees.
S/he will play critical roles in:
- Have an opportunity to institute best practices on data governance
- Influence vision for directional advancement of data governance
- Engage closely with business on instituting data governance controls
- Be recognized as the data governance expert across the Bank
- Actively contribute in development of business driven data strategy
- Bachelor’s degree or above with minimum 4 years of work experience in data governance, data management and data dictionary within Financial Services Industry
- Demonstrate business acumen, project management skills, as well as sound knowledge in data governance, data quality, data management, data standards, and structure.