International Bank Client
Office Status: Hybrid
This incumbent will automate and innovate the bank-wide data quality program activities and drive improvement in the overall health and wellness of the Bank’s data throughout the organization. This incumbent will work closely with all lines of defenses to improve the value and understanding of the data governance program including but not limited to the developing data dictionary, improving documentation of core data assets, designing and standardizing data policies and procedures, and driving data governance awareness and training. S/he will also lead the data governance projects driven through the Data Governance Committees.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, and a Master’s degree is preferred.
- 5+ years of working experience in the financial services industry focusing on data.
- 5 years of experience in utilizing SQL and data quality tools, 3+ years in data quality related leadership roles, and 3+ years in content-centric/data-centric roles
- Basic understanding of financial data and financial data management, and knowledge of risk management and regulatory and compliance requirements are required.
- Specific skills of other coding experience such as utilizing VBA, JAVA, XML, and visualization tools experience such as implementing Qlik Sense, Tableau, and SSRS are also highly desired.